Wednesday 7 October 2009

Space Hulk

Just a quick post to say that this evening will see a Space Hulk taking place at the club which should be fun. My new blue marine squad is still waiting to be finished so the original red models will be used. I have managed to get the bits and pieces I need for the scratch built remote sentry guns and will post to the blog when they are ready. A simple model but it took an age to get the look right. I also have an idea for rules for them as well and best of all, a SFSFW acquaintance is going to send me the Colonial Marines adaptation that appeared in a very early edition of the society's journal - Ragnarok. This will be useful as it means that troops less heavily armed than terminator marines can be used with the correct weaponry. I also have some very nice figures that could be used for Colonial Marines from EM 4 miniatures. Of course, they will need painting............;-)

2 comments:

Paul O'G said...

Good Luck on your "Bug Hunt"!

David Crook said...

Cleanse and Burn was the scenario and the marines won!!!!! I was incapable of rolling anything less than a 4 all night except when I flamed a room full of stealers and rolled a pair of ones and only got 2 out of 4! Really good fun - I loved it!