Thursday 17 February 2011

A Herculean Effort - With More to Come!

Despite the later than expected arrival home last night (as well the distracting prospect of the second half of the Arsenal vs Barcelona game) and by virtue of a really intense effort I was able to not only assemble the 14 paddle boxes for the latest batch of ACW models but also to fix these to the hulls so all 7 models are now at the fitting out stage.

I am really pleased with this as not only will I be able to finish them prior to the weekend it will also serve to free up some more time so that I can finish applying the labels to my C an C Napoleonic unit blocks. I am sure that many people have found this task to be quite therapeutic and relaxing - sadly I am not one them and have found the whole thing thus far to have been an exercise in tedium....;-(

No comments: