Saturday 30 June 2012

Birkaç hafta sonra görüşürüz!

Monday sees the myself and the family heading to the Eastern Mediterranean for a two week holiday in Turkey. My son will be minding the shop, watering the plants and feeding the cats so all will be well whilst we are away. I have packed my case and have selected the books to form my holiday reading - as well as taking a a couple of notebooks and writing equipment. two weeks of R and R are just what the doctor ordered and so some serious chilling out will be the first order of business!

I have a couple of projects to consider whilst away that I will post about upon my return (in fact the books I am taking would give the entire thing away if I told you!) and so I will leave the final word with Mr. Schwarzenegger:


Hasta la Vista and all that....;-)

No comments: